The Greater New York Region represents thirteen Areas covering parts of New York City, Long Island and the Southern portion of Upstate New York.
The Regional Service Conference (RSC) meets at 10AM, on the second Saturday of every other month (January, March, May, July, September, November) at the Regional Service Office (RSO) or on zoom during the pandemic.
This Web site has a statewide meeting search as well as a calendar of events and a list of just online meetings
- RSO 3rd Quarter Newsletter Click to view RSO Third Quarter Newsletter
- Lower Hudson Valley Area Health and Wellness Day Click for flyer! September 25th, 2-3PM EST, stretch and meditation. $5 suggested donation can be made via Venmo or Zelle to email@example.com. Zoom ID: 6618024399, PW: 050426. For more information text 914-400-8986 or 203-217-1051.
- Staten Island Area E&A Annual BBQ, August 21st Click for flyer! Staten Island Area E&A Annual BBQ at Midland Beach, Staten Island. August 21st, 2021 10am to 6 pm. Volunteers needed to help set up and clean up after the event. Message James M. for additional information and to volunteer 347 996 2441.
- South Jamaica Queens Area Park Speaker Jam, Aug. 21 Click for flyer! Saturday, August 21st, 2021, from 12pm-7pm! Blue BBQ Area, Baisley Blvd & 160th St, SO Jamaica-Queens Various topics, speakers from different counties, free food for fellowship, bring your chair and music, water/soda/desserts for sale. Contact: Maryland 718-710-6296, more on flyer!
- Open Arms: Still Cruising in Recovery, September 25th Click for flyer! Food, fun, and fellowship! Free Parking, Tickets $50, Meal Included Dock located at 3 Front Street, Newburgh NY Boarding at 5:30pm, Boat Ride from 6 to 9pm. For information contact: Alexce R. (914) 426-7955, Barry T. (845) 728-2125, or Wanda M. (845) 313-8476