The Greater New York Region covers areas of New York City and Long Island, as well as the Southern portion of Upstate New York. It is one of five New York Regions.
The Region runs a Web Store and a walk-in Service Office in the West Village of Manhattan, where NA literature can be purchased. The Regional Service Conference (RSC) meets at 10AM, on the second Saturday of every other month (January, March, May, July, September, November) at the Regional Service Office (RSO). This Web site has a statewide meeting search as well as a calendar of events.
- Meeting Closures on Wednesday July 4 2018 July 2, 2018 Hi all, The following meetings have contacted the helpline and stated they will be closed on July 4th. I know there are other meetings closed as well, so please remember to look for the “CH” format code/ closed on most holidays, when answering calls. Tuesday Brooklyn Meeting “Tuesday Night Topics’ will be closed July 3rd for the holiday. Wed 7/4/18 “Clean Machine” will be closed 4th Avenue Brooklyn, ...
- RSO Looking for Volunteers June 25, 2018 The GNYRSO is looking for responsible, reliable members who have time in their schedule and willingness in their hearts to volunteer one weekday or one half a weekday every week to serve at the Regional Service Office located at 154 Christopher Street. For more information, call us at 212.929.7117 or email us at email@example.com Thank you.
- RSO Hours of Operation: Monday 25 June – Sunday 1 July 2018 June 25, 2018 Monday: 10 – 6 Tuesday: 10 – 6 Wednesday: 10 – 6 Thursday: 10 – 2 Friday: 10 – 6 Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED
- RSO Hours of Operation: Sunday 17 June – Sunday 24 June June 16, 2018 Sunday: CLOSED Monday: 9 – 6 Tuesday: CLOSED Wednesday: 9 – 6 Thursday: 9 – 6 Friday: 9 – 6 Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED
- New Impossible Dream Convention t shirts for sale at our Webstore June 16, 2018 https://newyorkna.org/product-category/specialty/apparel/ GNYR Impossible Dream Convention Baseball Jersey Impossible Dream “Pocket” Logo T Impossible Dream “Target” T Purchase t shirts and help support our first Regional Convention in a decade!