The Greater New York Region covers areas of New York City and Long Island, as well as the Southern portion of Upstate New York. It is one of five New York Regions.
The Region runs a Web Store and a walk-in Service Office in the West Village of Manhattan, where NA literature can be purchased. The Regional Service Conference (RSC) meets at 10AM, on the second Saturday of every other month (January, March, May, July, September, November) at the Regional Service Office (RSO). This Web site has a statewide meeting search as well as a calendar of events.
- RSO Hours of Operation for Monday 21 May – Monday 28 May May 21, 2018 RSO Hours of Operation for Monday 21 May – Monday 28 May are as follows: Monday: 10 – 6 Tuesday: 10 – 6 Wednesday: 10 – 6 Thursday: CLOSED Friday, Saturday: by appointment only Sunday, Monday: CLOSED for the holiday
- GNYR Impossible Dream Fundraising Committee May meeting May 7, 2018 The Greater NY Region Impossible Dream I Convention Fundraising Committee is holding its May session on Friday May 18th, due to Memorial Day weekend. They will meet at the RSO, 6 pm. 154 Christopher Street, Buzzer 11, Suite 1A Come help us put on fun, memorable events that will help us raise funds to pay for all ...
- Do you want to speak at the GNYR Impossible Dream I Convention? This is how we do it… May 1, 2018 programming speaker submission flier
- Call us!!! April 28, 2018 We are FULLY functional! Our RSO phone line is finally fully restored. Our Helpline phone line is working. We are open today – Saturday, 28 April, from 9 am until 2 pm. We are closed Sunday, 29 April. We are open this coming Monday – Friday, 30 April – 4 May from 10 – 6.
- New Feature: Just For Today Reading April 22, 2018 We have added a new feature to the Greater New York Region Web site: A daily “Just for Today” reading.