The Greater New York Region represents thirteen Areas covering parts of New York City, Long Island and the Southern portion of Upstate New York.
The Regional Service Conference (RSC) meets at 10AM, on the second Saturday of every other month (January, March, May, July, September, November) at the Regional Service Office (RSO) or on zoom during the pandemic.
This website has a meeting browser as well as a calendar of events and a list of just online meetings
- Bronx Area Holiday Marathons Click for flier! 3 marathons taking place at 760 Soundview Ave. Thanksgiving November 22-23 10pm-10pm, Christmas December 24-25 10pm-10pm, New Year’s December 31-January 1 10pm-10pm. All donations welcome.
- Open Arms Area Dinosaur Speaker Jam Click for flier! Saturday, November 18, 2-8pm. Maybrook Senior Center, 111 Schipps Ln, Maybrook, NY. Food and drinks sold. For info call Gina (845) 494-6185 or others on flier.
- Brooklyn Saving a Life Thanksgiving Day Marathon Click for flier! Thursday, November 23rd, 10am-10pm. 155 Milton St, Brooklyn, NY. Group meets every hour. Food will be served while it lasts. For donations contact Alex P 317.205.4940 or others on flier.
- Open Arms Ugly Sweater Speaker Jam Click for flier! Saturday, December 2nd, 2023, 3-8pm. 33 Park Place, Goshen, NY. Free admission. Food & beverages sold. Come dressed in your ugliest holiday sweater to win! For more info contact Angela (845) 923-7851 or Kyle (518) 847-3534.
- Open Arms New Year’s Eve Celebration Click for flier! 6pm. 111 Schipps Ln, Maybrook, NY. Food, drinks, and snacks sold. Tickets $15 in advance, $20 at the door. FOr tickets or more info contact Gina – (845) 494-6185 or others listed on flier
- Open Arms Recovery by the River Gratitude Brunch Clkick for flier! Thanksgiving day, November 23rd, 10am-1pm. Ebeneezer Baptist Church, 76 1st St, Newburgh, NY. Food, fun, fellowship. Bring a dish if you wish. For more info contact Barry (845) 728-2123 or Scott (845) 796-8424
- Rockland Area Thanksgiving Brunch Click for flier! Saturday, November 18th, 2023. 12-3pm. 50 W. Broad St, Haverstraw, NY. Food, fellowship, free. Please bring a dish if you wish. For more info contact Samantha – (845) 536-3057 or Carolyn (845) 545-2194
- Brooklyn Area H&I Learning Day Click for flier! December 12, 2023, 12-2pm. Zoom ID: 918 4532 2849, PW: BASC-H&I
- GNYR The Impossible Dream 2 Convention Early Registration Click for flier! Convention takes place 2025 in NYC. Early registration $45 until April 30, 2023. Visit www.newyorkna.org/convention to purchase. For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NYC Gratitude Feast: Thanksgiving Day Marathon Click for flier! Thursday, November 23, 2023 from 12-9pm. 206 E 11th St, New York, NY. Seeking trusted servants and food donations. For more info contact Les 646-339-4567 or Peter 718-755-3023
- Staten Island Area Thanksgiving Marathon Click for flier! Thursday, November 23, 2023, 9 am – 9 pm. Oakwood Community Church, 345 Guyon Avenue @ Falcon Avenue. Meeting, fellowship, refreshments. Volunteers and food donations needed. Information: Danielle S. 347 893 1008, Kenny 917 708 4671
- Staten Island Area 37th Annual Gratitude Train Dance Click for flier! Saturday, December 2, 7:00 – 11:00pm. New Dorp Moravian Church. 2205 Richmond Rd, Staten Island, NY. Tickets $25.00. Children 12 & up must have a ticket. Food donations needed. Meeting starts at 7:30 PM. Please drop off food by 6:00 PM. For tickets, food pans and information: Danielle 347 893 1008.