The Administration Sandbox is meant as a practice/test server for meeting list administrators.
Changes made on this server will not be reflected in the “live” meeting list.
Here are links to the various components of the Sandbox Server (Each will open in a new window or tab):
- The Administration Console Login -This is where administrators log in to change the meeting list
- The Observer Browser Login -This is a special browser that allows logged-in users to see special hidden fields
- The Test Search Page -This is a search page that allows you to immediately see the results of your edits
- The Sandbox Semantic Workshop -This is a special high-tech interface to the Sandbox Server.
- Printed Lists (NOTE: These will reflect the sandbox server and will download a PDF file to your computer):