These links will lead to technical resources for use by GNYR Trusted Servants.
They are unlikely to be of interest to non-NA members.
- Meeting List Administrator’s Manual (Downloads a PDF Document to be Printed in “Chapbook” Format)
- Greater New York Regional Conference Policy (Downloads a PDF Document)
- Greater New York Regional Convention Policy (Downloads a PDF Document)
- Regional Service Résumé Form (Downloads a PDF Document)
- Document Templates for the GNYR (Downloads a Zip File with Microsoft Templates)
- Individual Literature Order Form (Downloads An Excel Template -Only for Individuals -Service Bodies need to use the other form). This form MUST be filled out using Microsoft Excel. It cannot be hand-completed.
- Service Body Literature Order Form (Downloads An Excel Template -Not for Individuals). This form MUST be filled out using Microsoft Excel. It cannot be hand-completed.
- Meeting List Administration Login (For Area and Regional Meeting List Administrators)
- Helpline Meeting Search Login (For Helpline Volunteers That Have Special Logins to See Things Like Meeting Contact Information)
- Meeting List Administration “Sandbox” (This is a Special “Practice Server” for Meeting List Administrators)
- Site Login (For Administering This Web Site)
- GNYR “Semantic Workshop” (A Highly Technical Interface to the Meeting Search Server)
- Secretary Reports (NOTE: You have to be logged into the site in order to read the reports).
- An Interactive Historical Map That Shows the Growth of Early New York NA