The Greater New York Region represents thirteen Areas covering parts of New York City, Long Island and the Southern portion of Upstate New York.
The Regional Service Conference (RSC) meets at 10AM, on the second Saturday of every other month (January, March, May, July, September, November) at the Regional Service Office (RSO) or on zoom during the pandemic.
This Web site has a statewide meeting search as well as a calendar of events and a list of just online meetings
All mens speaker jam, “Him: Courage to Change”, everyone welcome. February 5th
- Manhattan Area Public Information Subcommittee Meeting Click for flyer! Help inform the community that NA exists! You can do PI at home, too! Last Tuesday of the month, 8:30-10pm. Zoom ID: 813 7026 1043, PW: NEZF. For more info contact Wilvena G by call or text at 646-623-6816.
- Staten Island Area New Year’s Eve Celebration Click for flyer! Friday December 31st, 7pm-1am, 2205 Richmond Road Moravian Church Hall. $15 in advance, $20 at the door. Bring a newcomer! Food, fun, fellowship. For tickets & info: Troy 321-682-9646, Candy 718-688-9300.
- Staten Island Area In-person Holiday Marathon Starts 9pm 12/24 until 12pm 12/25. 2329 Victory Blvd (All Saints Church). Member support is needed for this event! To volunteer please contact Jimmy Tuggs (347) 996-2441.
- Brooklyn Area Virtual Christmas Day Marathon Saturday, December 25, 2021. 10:30am – 11:00pm EST. Meeting every hour after 11am. ID: 7977271251, password: bklyn
- NYC Area Virtual Holiday Marathon December 25th 3pm to 11pm. ID 82184648027 PW 248988 Trusted servants are needed for this event and New Year’s Day. Please attend our E&A meeting to volunteer. Mondays 6pm Virtual, same ID and PW. For more info call Peter N. 718-755-3023