The Greater New York Region represents thirteen Areas covering parts of New York City, Long Island and the Southern portion of Upstate New York.
The Regional Service Conference (RSC) meets at 10AM, on the second Saturday of every other month (January, March, May, July, September, November) at the Regional Service Office (RSO) or on zoom during the pandemic.
This Web site has a statewide meeting search as well as a calendar of events and a list of just online meetings
Save the Date for: “Her Gifts of Recover”, all womens speaker jam
- Rockland Area Potluck Click to see flyer! November 20th from 11:00-3:00am at RCAAD, 25 Smith St, Nanuet NY 10956. Speakers at 12:00. The venue requires everyone to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. We need and appreciate your participation, service, and food contributions. Please contact 8455962421, 8453003647, or 8455780296.
- 10 AM Wakeup in person Click to view
- RSO 3rd Quarter Newsletter Click to view RSO Third Quarter Newsletter
- Lower Hudson Valley Area Health and Wellness Day Click for flyer! September 25th, 2-3PM EST, stretch and meditation. $5 suggested donation can be made via Venmo or Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org. Zoom ID: 6618024399, PW: 050426. For more information text 914-400-8986 or 203-217-1051.
- Staten Island Area E&A Annual BBQ, August 21st Click for flyer! Staten Island Area E&A Annual BBQ at Midland Beach, Staten Island. August 21st, 2021 10am to 6 pm. Volunteers needed to help set up and clean up after the event. Message James M. for additional information and to volunteer 347 996 2441.